|Position:||Director - Online Media|
This position has been filled. If you would
This is a brand new position created due to successful growth at the company headquarters of a high profile online direct marketing organization located in southern Fairfield County, Connecticut. No relocation is offered at this time.
The Online Media Director will be responsible for developing and planning marketing campaigns, online testing strategies and managing the implementation of all marketing campaigns. In addition, responsibilities will include:
- Identify prospects, negotiate and close deals
- Coordinate creative development process through use of both internal and external resources
- Continuously monitor, report and optimize the performance of each campaign to meet targeted acquisition costs
Experience and requirements for this position include:
- 5+ years relevant work experience, including CPM/CPC/CPA media buying
- Experience in uncovering and negotiating opportunities in the CPA marketing environment
- Extremely strong negotiating and analytic skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!