This position is closed. If you would
Major provider of email and social media solutions
Do you have a strong track record of email and social campaign management? Do you live and breathe digital media? Do you have winning client-facing service skills?
Our client, a fast-growing email and social media solutions company (ESP), is searching for a talented Account Manager to join their Client Services Team and take on the day-to-day management of important corporate customers (primarily consumer marketing companies). Reporting to an Account Director, the Account Manager will be the primary advocate for the assigned customers.
- Retain, grow and develop accounts through daily interaction. Ensure contract renewal on all accounts
- Understand and document use of solutions and services to support customer's marketing & communication goals
- Develop a cycle of calls and in-person meetings to discuss usage, options, and renewals with existing accounts
- Up-selling: Identify opportunities within your customer's marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental investments in products and services
- Assist in all aspects of the sales cycle, including proposals, scoping, pricing, and contract negotiations, related to all renewal and up-sell opportunities
- Provide guidance to help clients maximize email deliverability
- Capture and quantify business impact of solution for the customer - obtain and maintain favorable customer references
Experience and Qualifications
- A deep understanding of and passion for email and social marketing
- 5 years of experience in advertising and marketing; at least 3 years in a campaign management and/or client-facing role
- Comfort working in highly flexible, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Strong ability to establish priorities and make decisions
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Active user of digital/social media, professionally and personally
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!