|Position:||Creative Services Manager|
This position has been filled. If you would
Our client is global leader in specialty footwear for over 25 years, with over 1,000 companies in 100,000 locations worldwide. Leveraging innovative product development technologies, proprietary manufacturing, and distinctively positioned niche brand marketing, our client is well positioned to accelerate internationally, while capitalizing on its leading U.S. market position. With an emphasis on Catalog and E-commerce, this B2B and Consumer Direct Marketer can offer the productive resources and entrepreneurial latitude to push your marketing talents to the next level.
Reporting to the Director of Creative Services, my client is seeking a Creative Services Manager to join their marketing team. He or she will have experience as a production artist and be seasoned in managing a group of at least four production artists or graphic designers. The candidate will be articulate, patient and tenacious, thriving in a high job volume environment and will provide insight for concept. He or she will be able to produce jobs independently with strong collaborative and multitasking abilities. In addition, the candidate will have critical skills in workflow process, scheduling, trafficking and project management.
- Production management/ project management for offline media, charged with development and implementation of our Media Production Schedule
- Support Creative Director with job assignments and manage deliverables from these resources across 10 different media types and 1000+ versions worldwide - to successful upload and completion - media types include catalogs, posters, packaging, direct mail, sales collateral, PDF's, and tradeshow graphics
- Run weekly production meetings, holding direct reports accountable for deadlines, while influencing other stakeholders (Copy, Marketing, etc.) to support successful outcomes
- Accountable for improving Creative Workflow, streamlining process for faster turnaround, at less cost, without error, at the highest quality output
- Evaluate all operational aspects of department, including creative hardware/software, their cost-benefit, making sound recommendations to Creative Director to improve process.
- Responsible for trafficking/ tracking jobs, from beginning to end, by resource, so productivity by job type and personnel can be measured and improved upon
- Primary liaise and communication "bridge" between Creative Services & Marketing
- Partnering with CD and Manager of Copy/Content, take our library of Digital Assets, naming convention, and file access procedures to the next level
- Create and maintain product photos for print and web. Manage plan for photography shoots (style list, dates, budget). Manage online photo library and naming conventions
- Create, communicate, implement and document all processes/ SOP's within Creative Services
- Manage all jobs for release to Printer(s)
- Pre-press- uploading PDFs to ftp sites, color proof approvals, in-site approval and press checks
- Post production - backup jobs, storing of job jackets, post mortems to improve process
- Minimum 10 years Graphics Production experience
- Minimum 5 years managing both creative workflow process and staff of Production Artists
- Background in Catalog/Print Media. Experience in Digital/ Web Media a plus
- Proficiency working in InDesign. Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Superior written/ verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative; great facilitator; leads by example
- Persuasive, fact-based, and articulate with superlative collaboration skills
- Strong sense of urgency combined with close attention to detail. Patient, yet tenacious
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities seamlessly within a fast paced setting
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!