This position has been filled. If you would
Nationally recognized center of education in a highly specialized career field. Based in New York and top-rated within the industry as one of America's leading institutions with three distinct divisions offering career training and professional development, recreational courses and special events.
The Director of Marketing (DM) will collaborate with and report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer to provide strategic direction and management of an enterprise-level, integrated marketing plan in conjunction with a national rebrand and expansion that will embody the institutionís brand ideal. The DM will be the brand gatekeeper, ensuring that consistent brand marketing messages transcend the marketing and communication mix. The DM will be a creative resource and spearhead new content development initiatives, including website and video production. The DM will be accountable for the performance and result of the marketing mix, its growth and quality goals, as well as oversight of campaigns. The DM will manage direct reports including the Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Associate, and agency vendors.
The ideal candidate has a genuine appreciation of the value of education. The DM will work with an outstanding executive management team and staff in an environment that supports and rewards creativity, performance, professional development and team involvement.
- Act as the brand marketing gatekeeper, ensuring consistency of new brand messaging.
- Spearhead new content development initiatives, including website copy and video production.
- Oversee integrated marketing mix, including TV, digital (SEO, SEM, Lead Generation, Social Media), print, offline and promotions in the NY DMA.
- Monitor the pulse of the various KPIs to ensure they are converting according to plan and optimize campaigns to deliver tangible results.
- Track and analyze expenses - marketing & PR budget, P&L, performance reporting to senior executive management.
- Contribute to strategic marketing projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; marketing, communications or related degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6-8 years integrated marketing experience, including measurable results of contributing to a company's growth and leading a successful marketing team.
- Aggressive, proactive self-starter who thinks creatively and strategically.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to roll sleeves up and execute a tangible result, both tactically and strategically.
- Strong working knowledge of digital platforms: SEM, SEO, lead generation and social media marketing.
- Adept at data analysis (including advanced use of excel and/or marketing measurement tools) and a proven track record of taking meaningful actions from data trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strict attention to project management, detail, and keeping historical records.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, with an entrepreneurial flair. Preferably, via marketing project management software.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!