|Position:||Associate Director, Acquisition & Retention|
This position has been filled. If you would
Prestige subsidiary of internationally recognized high profile University with highly visible, respected world class brand.
The new position, Associate Director of Client Acquisition and Retention, is a career opportunity to apply marketing skills and experience and make an impact by providing strategic and tactical leadership to drive acquisition, lead generation and retention programs - integrating events, direct mail, emarketing, webinars, trades shows, conferences, search marketing and social marketing activities to promote business growth targeting an international audience of business leaders. This role requires the ability to manage a team of 3-4 individuals and "roll up your sleeves" to get things done in a data-driven/ROI-driven/metrics-driven team environment.
Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor degree required; 10+ years of marketing experience in high performing organizations.
- Publishing, educational services, subscription-based marketing experience viewed favorably.
- Analytic and quantitative skills. ROI reporting and analysis.
- Comfortable in a high profile role to apply exceptional presentation skills to deliver ideas and influence decisions.
- Excellent team leader and highly collaborative.
- Experience in a solutions environment.
- Desire to create an impact. Strong business acumen.
- Global experience preferred.
- Experience managing and executing a wide variety of marketing projects with attention to detail in a deadline driven environment.
- 80-20 thinking - prioritize, organize and multi-task.
- Advanced Excel; Salesforce familiarity would be highly desirable but not a requirement.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!