This position has been filled. If you would
US Headquarters of global information services company.
The newly created position, Online Marketing Manager, will join the marketing team to support a major product launch and expansion business. The Online Marketing Manager will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop online marketing strategies.
The newly created position requires a well-rounded candidate with a proven track record in B2B lead generation and web optimization to drive sales based on a thorough understanding and experience entering new markets, as well as creating lead nurturing campaigns across all marketing channels. The ideal candidate will be able to drive business forward, providing strategic input to the cross-functional management team and operate with minimum direction.
- Executing marketing strategy by implementing campaigns and being responsible for a portfolio of products.
- Thorough understanding of the web and social media for marketing.
- Producing rolling marketing plans for the assigned product portfolio.
- Clear understanding of customer needs and the competitive environment when devising value propositions.
- Proactively seeking new and improved ways of conducting highly effective and profitable marketing campaigns to achieve set marketing objectives, ensuring compliance with the overall marketing and business strategy.
- Continually researching and testing new online marketing techniques.
- Working closely with the Sales and Editorial teams in defining and communicating user propositions.
- Project management and execution to strict deadlines and set budgets.
- Tracking and reporting on allocated projects and campaigns.
- Using analytics to evaluate success and using this insight to formulate plans.
Required Skills and Experience
- Solid lead generation experience is a must.
- Experience of working with e-commerce.
- Practical knowledge of the full range of marketing tools and techniques with the focus on online marketing, lead generation and social technology.
- Advanced HTML
- Database management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels - relationships builder
- Results focused
- Initiative, drive, creative flair and flexibility. Media experience preferable
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!