'A unique opportunity for individuals who are hungry and determined for success'
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of business intelligence solutions. Their solutions deliver business critical information to key organizational functions, from sales to credit risk.
Their clients include 95% of the world's largest financial institutions, multinational corporations, academic institutions, and government agencies. Moreover, an extremely diverse potential client base has meant that the organization continues to enjoy double digit, profitable growth year on year. As a result our client has developed a culture of success and progression with unwillingness for compromise.
The key to the our clients' success has been providing their employees with the support and incentives necessary to succeed and grow rapidly as professionals, combined with a commitment to continually invest in our market leading products.
A business of scale has been built over the last 20 years with over 30 offices representing every major economy in the world. As part of their global expansion we are looking to expand their teams in both New York and Chicago.
This is 'a unique opportunity for individuals who are hungry and determined for success.' Our clients' commitment to your personal development is supported by an intensive and on-going training program that will significantly develop your skills, not only in understanding how organizations work but in developing intelligent solution based value propositions.
An exposure to a diverse spectrum of organizations and decision makers will accelerate your sales growth ensuring you enjoy fast track career development and salary growth.
You will need to be self motivated, with unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and drive; and an ambition to work for a successful organization selling high value business-to-business solutions.
You will be responsible for selling to a variety of specific market opportunities to achieve new 'business-to-business' sales revenue targets within your assigned geographical territory.
You will be required to:
Source and identify new business opportunities
- Generate interest at a senior level
- Secure meetings at a strategic/senior management level
- Generate revenue in-line with company expectations
- Manage, develop and renew existing client opportunities
- Telephone prospects to research and secure meetings
- Source sufficient new business opportunities
- Conduct face-to-face meetings effectively to identify needs
- Identify and present suitable client solutions
- Develop and manage an effective sales plan in conjunction with Sales Manager
- Report and present to sales manager based on agreed KPIs
- B.S. Degree
- 2+ years post graduation work experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Extensive training and development
- Full medical benefits
- Expense reimbursement
- Generous 401K matching contribution
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid vacation
Applications are strongly encouraged from individuals that have demonstrated a high level of achievement or success regardless of experience or background.
For more information, please contact:
203-750-8838 ext 102