**The Wall St Journal's FINS career site named our client one of the
"5 Start-Ups to Work for in 2012" - and the only one in New York.**
This is a well-funded start-up with a sterling executive team, and a unique, innovative technology for filling email newsletter display inventory. The solution delivers real-time advertising within email on any device, at the time a message is opened.
Fully compatible with all ESPs, this technology provides ad serving, DSP/trading desk and exchange capabilities for Advertisers, Agencies, and Publishers.
A quote from the CEO:
"We're solving an obvious, but huge problem that publishers face -- how to optimize their email inventory in existing newsletters, alerts and notifications with ads sold by the publisher, indirect demand and house ads. By working with us, publishers dramatically simplify their email ad operations. For advertisers, we are making email as easy to buy as display media. Solving this problem for both publishers and advertisers creates an efficient marketplace that didn't exist before."
We need someone who is deeply knowledgeable about the online ad space, a skilled salesperson who could be ready to make a move to a growing company. You'll be selling the technology solution itself, and also persuading and enabling clients to buy and sell display ad inventory in email newsletters, alerts and notifications.
You need to be able to bring Advertisers, Agencies and Publishers on board.
Great earning potential, including equity options as well as base salary and commission.
- Sell ads against the inventory in our client's premium Publisher Network
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain an account list of top-tier advertisers
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers at top agencies
- Pitch new business to advertising agencies and direct clients
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information
- Update and create sales proposals
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries
- Maintain consistent visibility in the digital media community by attending events and entertaining clients
- 2-5 years agency and advertiser sales experience
- Fluency in SalesForce, MS Office, social media, and math
- Strong use of solutions-based selling approach
- Experience with performance brands and email advertising a plus
- Great communication and social skills
- Successful track record selling software solutions to marketing organizations at eCommerce retailers, or other direct marketing oriented clients
For more information, please contact:
203.750.8838, ext. 109