|Position:||Manager/Senior Manager - Outbound Telemarketing|
This position is closed. If you would
Our client's mission is simple: "To provide a membership service which frees their customers from the worry and inconvenience of home emergencies and repairs." And since 2003 they have been doing just that - providing homeowners across the country with affordable home emergency repair plans that protect their customers from the high cost of repair bills and getting them the help they need when needed, all with just one phone call.
Their experienced US based call center representatives stand by 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Nights, weekends and holidays we are ready to dispatch a local, licensed and insured contractor to make critical repairs to their client's plumbing, electrical, and heating and cooling systems. They save their customers from the hassle of finding a contractor, and they protect their customers from high costs - that's because all covered repairs are completed at no charge up to an annual benefit, with no out-of-pocket expenses, no deductible, no service, trip or permit fees, and no paperwork to fill out.
Our client has been providing home emergency repair plans in the US since 2003. They have operations in the US, IK, France, Spain and Belgium. In the US alone, they are servicing over 1.1 million contracts, partnering with 15 utility companies and offering plans directly to consumers across 36 states. All together, their collective companies have more than 17 years of experience in providing high-quality home emergency repair plans and manage over 10 million home emergency repair plans for more than 140 companies, including over 40 major utility providers worldwide.
Our client is seeking a Telemarketing manager to join their marketing team. The Telemarketing Manager will manage the company's telemarketing programs, which includes external outbound telemarketing vendors in order to launch/grow this new acquisition channel for their products.
The Telemarketing Manager has primary accountability for developing, implementing, analyzing and expanding outbound acquisition sales programs using profitable methods and techniques. This includes designing and managing the end-to-end telemarketing sales process which requires internal support/communication from legal, customer service, repair management, and marketing teams.
In addition, this position is also responsible for ensuing telemarketing campaigns are within budget and external vendors are managed to meet sales objectives while adhering to the vendor service agreements.
- Development, implementation and oversight of outbound acquisition sales programs.
- Manage multiple telemarketing campaigns ensuring programs are monitored, delivered in a timely manner, hit or exceed budgeted SPH.
- Provide support to internal customer service team on sales/customer service cross sell efforts.
- Conceptualize/develop the telemarketing strategy including offers, scripting, campaign timing process changes, etc.
- Execute sales script development including tests.
- Develop response reports that track script testing and business defined metrics.
- Manage the implementation of continuous program improvements including the development of vendor standards.
- Ensure telemarketing data is accurate and all data transfers are completed per campaign schedule.
- Oversee ongoing documentation of all processes and procedures for telemarketing channel.
- Review vendor rep. training; Develop best practices for outbound channel.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and business analysis.
- Develop and oversee quality assurance process and standards.
- Monitor daily results and prepare weekly and monthly analysis reports for senior management.
- Measure and monitor to ensure all key performance metrics are met.
- Lead all third-party telemarketing contract and pricing negotiations.
- Oversee the use of licensed agents for the sale of insurance products.
- BA/BS degree - MBA a plus
- Strong working knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing strategies/practices, database marketing, and project management skills.
- 5-7 years experience in managing outbound telemarketing strategy and execution of programs.
- Strong leadership skills in order to influence and secure cooperation from internal departments and outside suppliers to ensure that campaigns are managed profitably and effectively
- Experience negotiating and managing contract negotiations
- Ability to solve complex marketing related problems and process improvement
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Strong presentation skills and financial/analytical skills.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!