This position is closed. If you would
Direct-to-consumer ecommerce internet service company. Well established public company enjoying profitable growth. Highly visible industry icon offering unique products and services via the internet.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to combine creative thinking with performance analytics in order to drive traffic and growth across a suite of consumer products.
Primary Responsibilities of the Position
- Develop specific marketing plans and activities for suite of products. Create quarterly product merchandising calendars to support key product sales and seasonal promotional periods.
- Plan and schedule merchandising content on relevant home pages and across other areas of the web site. Collect, organize and merchandise products and promotional offers.
- Assist in the overall development of marketing and merchandising strategy
- Maintain internal working relationships with key areas of the organization including product, operations, legal and marketing.
- Analyze key merchandising metrics and activities on the website.
- Optimize messaging and creative to provide the most relevant offerings to consumers.
- Manage external relationships with primary content providers to ensure that maximum value is derived from these partnerships.
- Grow overall base of consumer generated content (reviews, photos, video, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communication, Journalism, or related field with 3+ years of web content development.
- HTML skills and working knowledge of web design is preferred.
- Skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years related experience merchandising product/services with an online consumer marketing organization.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!