This position is closed. If you would
The client is a leading online direct marketing company.
This position is a new role within a new business unit. The Marketing Director will lead the Marketing Optimization & Client Management Team to provide strategic guidance on consumer response drivers for Marketing and Ad Sales initiatives. The Director will work with the VP Marketing to establish marketing optimization goals and testing strategies manage the team providing marketing execution on clients and provide strategic guidance to the creative Agency. Working with business stake holders across departments and with clients, the Director will identify key business opportunities and recommend successful solutions.
- Marketing Performance: Provide guidance to Agency, Ad Sales, Business Development and Account Management on marketing placement, conversion and creative strategy to drive a higher average return per user.
- Marketing Acquisition Optimization: Recommend the acquisition optimization testing strategy to guide work of Agency which builds creative assets for all consumer touch points across clients.
- Manage Marketing Team: Manage team which provides marketing support for prospects/clients and work with Legal department to manage to compliance elements on marketing materials.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years internet direct marketing experience at management level
- Proven on-the-job knowledge of internet marketing optimization (e.g. onsite, banners, email)
- Experience in testing to optimize online marketing
- Experience supporting Sales and Clients
- Excellent analytical skills; Must be able to understand and work with marketing performance data and economics, identify trends and react quickly
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop a team
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!