|Position:||Online Analytics Manager|
This position is closed. If you would
Our client was founded in 1992 with five offices across North America and has been ranked 68 among US agencies. They are first and foremost an idea agency. Everything they do starts with creating better, stronger, and more original ideas. Their goal is to make great ideas happen.
The Online Analytics Manager will serve as main point of contact for all incoming and outgoing digital marketing projects. He/she will provide strategic leadership in spearheading digital marketing solutions that best meet the goals, needs and objectives of the client.
- Partner closely with creative, media and delivery management teams to ensure that client projects are developed, produced and implemented within the parameters of the project
- Lead development and provide strategic points of view around emerging digital media trends that have implications towards our client's business
- Develop and implement measurement platforms for all ongoing projects to ensure timely delivery
- Establish timelines, progress reports, agendas, & action plans.
- Spearhead consistent review of project delivery, research, trends, competitive analysis, best practices, etc
- Oversee all activities to ensure accuracy & attention to detail
- Minimum 5+ years of experience providing relevant marketing analysis
- Must have experience dealing with data
- Proficient using analytic tools such as Omniture, DFA, etc
- 10+ years experience in marketing (digital and/or traditional) services
- Relevant experience working in a direct marketing agency (full service, email, database marketing), a plus
- Demonstrated ability producing online banner campaigns and web development projects
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
- Knowledge of SPSS, a plus
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key and directions can change frequently.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Self starter, highly motivated to excel w/minimal supervision
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!