|Position:||Chief Strategist |
This position is closed. If you would
For 20 years, some of the most respected brands in the metro region and beyond have counted on our client for breakthrough advertising, effective direct-marketing campaigns, and envy-inducing Web sites. Their solutions enable their clients to reach prospects, deepen customer relationships, sell products and services, explore the potential of interactive media, and motivate any target audience.
The position of Chief Strategist is responsible for leading account teams and clients in understanding customer behavior, defining analytics strategy, managing insights projects, developing interactive strategies, performing analysis and writing reports and POVs.
He/She will also be responsible for initiating, driving, and promoting innovative research/special projects to reinforce our client's industry leadership, generate customer insights, and create media buzz.
- Lead the Marketing team and Account Services team to develop and propose value-added ideas/insights to drive the development and execution of interactive strategies of key accounts on a regular basis:
- Identify relevant opportunities related to new technology and marketing trends, and develop strategies to leverage such opportunities.
- Drive cross-functional teams in the development and "selling" of such strategies to clients.
- Provide strategic support to the Marketing team in new business development:
- Develop our client's "products" to market to prospective clients.
- Guide and implement the following marketing support:
- Convert client-articulated needs into methodologically and strategically sound proposals with current clients as well as new business RFP's.
- Gather and synthesize data from site measurement tools into reports with actionable insights.
- Find needed data on own from conventional public and internal sources.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of consumer/behavioral data.
- Plan and execute special research projects approved/designated by Management.
- Make formal and informal presentations that inform and keep the interest of the audience, including speaking and presenting at industry events.
- Identify and evaluate vendors and partners (e.g. media agencies, search engine marketing agencies, etc.) to deliver value added and full-service solutions to clients.
- Create innovative promotion ideas that are current to the latest trends.
- Strong business acumen and closely in touch with latest marketing technology trends and opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with other staff members, clients, businesses.
- Highly organized and able to meet high standards for quality and accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!