|Position:||List Brokerage Sales|
This position is closed. If you would
Our client is focused on helping organizations with their customer acquisition and retention strategies. Combining traditional direct marketing services including list brokerage, with new media applications encompassing database development, statistical modeling/analytics, and online marketing, they bring a unique set of services to their clients who are looking for new ideas and new ways to grow their businesses. Our client was founded in 2002 with the goal to bring a unique set of services to clients looking for new ideas and new ways to meet their goals. Unlike other direct marketing list service firms, our client is not a list manager nor do they operate a service bureau. Their business model enables them to maximize resources and call upon "best in class" vendors to help their clients find marketing solutions.
Our client has a unique opportunity for a smart, savvy and assertive List Broker. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and protecting current client accounts as well as working to establish new contacts. They offer competitive compensation package and you can work from home!
- Generate new business in a reasonable amount of time
- Develop sales plan designed to increase brokerage sales
- Maintain/develop a client book of business
- Ability to perform all list brokerage duties for clients, including providing thorough list research and recommendations, back-end analysis, etc.
- Maintain effective working relationships with all list managers, service bureaus and other vendors to ensure courteous, timely service to the company's clients and vendors
- Implement the preparation and timely distribution of invoices to clients through the accounting department
- Answer courteously and promptly all incoming calls and letters from prospective and current clients inquiring about brokerage services
- Five plus years of successful Sales experience
- Adept at establishing new clients
- Undergraduate degree preferred, but not required
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and good business strategist
- Experience in a niche category a plus
- Strong oral, verbal and presentation skills
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!