|Position:||Advertising Sales Executive|
This position has been filled. If you would
With its growing team of publishing professionals, our client has fast become one of America's leaders in the public-policy publishing arena. Their periodicals, books, and book clubs give readers up-to-the-minute news as well as in-depth analysis and commentary on the events that shape our world. In addition, their full range of products and services provide independent thinkers with perspective and solutions favoring the traditional American values. They have built a strong foundation that includes a seasoned editorial team, top-notch marketers, and dedicated support staff, positioning them for solid growth well into the 21st century.
Our client has an opening for an Advertising Sales Executive. This position will be responsible for prospecting, identifying opportunities, building new business relationships and generating revenue for print products to include run-of-book print ads and print advertising inserts. Focusing on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients, this position will be primarily placing outbound sales calls (to include cold-calls), conducting face-to-face meetings, making sales presentations and prospecting.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience selling print advertising to media buyers at agencies, or selling directly to media buyers and advertising managers at organization
- Experience selling "general" or "direct response" print ads into a weekly or monthly magazine, newsletter, or newspaper.
- 3 - 5 years of media sales background
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- "Hunter" instincts.
- Undergraduate Degree required; preferably in a business-related discipline.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!